Tune in for another Auto Stop Elite, Video Tip of the Week!
This week, Ben discusses how you can stay safe on the side of the road in the event of a breakdown or flat tire.
- Gently lift off the accelerator while safely pulling off to the side of the road.
- Use flares and reflective triangles to make yourself more visible to other motorists. Turning on your interior lights after dark can assist with this.
- If changing a tire, make sure you’re on a flat surface with the emergency brake engaged.
- If you are waiting for assistance, stay inside your vehicle until they arrive.
- A properly maintained vehicle will be less apt to suffering break downs.
If there’s anything you’d like to hear Ben discuss, send your questions over to firstname.lastname@example.org